Lindon Farms 320 Emergency Vegetable Storage Grab n' Go Buckets
Insure your family today!
Click to enlarge image(s)
Lindon Farms 320 Serving Freeze Dried Vegetable Servings
Lindon Farms Freeze Dried Vegetables are second to none in quality, freshness, and taste. Shelf life up to 20 years sealed and stored in a cool, dry environment. Shelf life up to 6 months for opened pouches.
- Sweet Peas | 36 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 8.57oz/pouch
- Diced Potatoes | 28 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 6.9oz/pouch
- Corn Kernals | 40 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 7oz/pouch
- Green Beans | 62 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 3.3oz/pouch
- Cauliflower | 80 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 2.82oz/pouch
- Broccoli | 74 Servings | 2 mylarfoil pouches | 5oz/pouch
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% to 90% water, making freeze drying the ultimate light weight option. Once the freeze drying process is completed, the water, (up to 90% of a product like strawberries), is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have a quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.
Each mylarfoil pouch is sealed with an oxygen absorber inside to increase shelf-life and retain freshness